Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Strange Dream Time

The other night I had a rather strange dream. The dream began much like a normal day in the life of Kelly (male side). I showered and shaved, drove to work, everything was normal until co-workers began to talk to me, and it was then I discovered that I couldn't understand anyone. They were speaking plain, everyday, English words and phrases, but all the meanings had been changed, and the sentence structure altered. I would reply with a normal statement, for example, "I don't understand what you are saying," and my co-workers would stare at me as if I were from another planet. This continued throughout the morning, through my lunch break, and into the afternoon hours. I arrived home, visibly shaken and thinking I must be going crazy. I had plans to go out that evening, but was considering the possibility of staying home. I decided to wash my face, looked in the bathroom mirror, and discovered, to my surprise, that I was a woman. I said to myself, "That explains everything! I'm a woman. Everything makes sense now!" I went out with friends and discovered that everything did make sense now. I could understand them, and they could understand me.

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment